- Investigating the link between adult social behavior and maternally-derived developmental nourishment in the sweat bee, Megalopta genalis.
- PI(s): Karen M. Kapheim
- A cross-disciplinary and transnational collaboration to investigate genetics, nutrition and cuisine in France and the United States.
- PI(s): Hannah Landecker
- Can we use ethical dilemmas to provide to provide the context to teach genetic principles to high school students?
- PI(s): Linda L. McCabe, Ph.D
- The study analyzes the geneticization of race and nationality in two countries–India and Mexico
- PI(s): Ruha Benjamin